WORKING CLOSELY WITH DERMATOLOGISTS, SAFETY ORGANISATIONS AND ADVISORY EXPERTS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS WE HAVE BEEN DEVELOPING PRODUCTS, STRIKING A FINE BALANCE BETWEEN THE SKIN’S NEEDS FOR MILD RAW MATERIALS AND EFFICACY CONSIDERATIONS.
Dating back to 1860, Plum A/S is a Danish company and member of the Swedish CCS AB Group. For more than 50 years, we have been providing efficient and user-friendly hand hygiene solutions to corporate clients – and close to 20 years with first-aid solutions that make your workplace safer. Today, we are serving a broad spectrum of consumers in industrial, craft and institutional segments. Quality and environmental factors have remained top priorities in our production process and finished products – along with providing a good vendor and customer service. That is one reason why we have consequently implemented a quality assurance system and are an ISO 14001 certified company.
VISION AND VALUES
Our vision: We want to be the leading Scandinavian company within product development, manufacturing and marketing of hand hygiene and first-aid products. Our core values are development, accountability, openness and honesty, which are reflected in each and every activity, and we are striving to meet our values in everything that we are doing.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT
Quality management is at the core of our business today. Our quality and environment handbook outlines, defines, organises and appropriately documents all business processes and activities of Plum A/S with direct or indirect impact on our key success criteria – quality products and satisfied customers. Scope of the quality and environment handbook:
- Describe the quality management system of Plum A/S (quality and environment system)
- Define responsibilities and competencies relative to activities impacting quality and environment
- Ensuring goals and policies are defined along with planning and implementation of required management follow-up activities
- Ensuring continuously improving quality and environmental impact through analysis, lessons learned and corrective and preventive actions
- Demonstrating compliance of customer and regulatory requirements
The quality management system is the foundation for Plum A/S’ compliance with regulatory requirements and the following guidelines:
- ISO 22716, Cosmetics – Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- ISO 13485, Medical Devices – Quality Management Systems – regulatory purpose requirements
- ISO 9001, Quality Management Systems – requirements
- ISO 14001, Environmental Management Systems – requirement description and application guidance